Wednesday 1 April 2015

Very Inspiring "When I'm old"

When I'm old, no longer I who originally.
Understand, be patient a little towards me.

When the soup splattered clothes, when I forget how to tie their shoes, remember how I first teach.

When I repeatedly speak of something that has bored you hear, patient listening, do not break the conversation.

When you were little, I always have to repeat a story that has been a thousand times I told you that you were asleep.

When I need you to wash me, do not be mad at me.
Remember as a child I had to use all means to persuade a shower?

When I do not understand anything about technology and new things, do not make fun of me.
Think how first I was so patiently answered every "why" you.

When I can not walk, give me your hand is still strong for lifted me.
As I memapahmu when you learned to walk as a child.

When I instantly forget our conversation, give me time to remember.
Actually for me, what is discussed is not important, as long as you listen besides, I've been very satisfied.

When you look at me that getting older, do not grieve.
Understand me, support me, as I face you when you begin to learn to live life.

At that time I gave instructions how to live this life, now accompany me to run the rest of my life.

Give me your love and patience, I will give you a smile gratefully


In this smile there is an infinite love for you

No comments:

Post a Comment