Monday 30 March 2015

The Price of a Miracle

Sally just 8 years old when accidentally, she heard her parents talking about her younger brother, Georgi severely ill.

Only a very expensive operation that could save his life, but they do not have a cost.

She heard her father say: "Only a miracle can save".

Then Sally opened the piggy bank, issuing all the change out on the floor and then count them.

By bringing money, Sally sneak out and go to the pharmacy.
"What do you need?" Asked the pharmacist.
"I want to help my sister, she was sick and I want to buy a miracle" said Sally
"What ?!" The pharmacist bit confused.
"My father says only a miracle can save him. So how much is it? "
"We do not sell miracles here, little girl" responsible pharmacist.
"But I have no money. Just tell me how much a miracle? "

A well-dressed man who heard the conversation Sally and pharmacist approached and asked:
"What kind of a miracle that takes your brother?"
"I do not know" said Sally. Tears began to roll down her cheek.
"I just know he's really sick and he said that he needed surgery"
My parents could not afford it, but I got this money "
"How much money do you have?" Asked the man.
"One dollar, eleven cents," Tess replied with confidence.
"What a coincidence," the man said with a smile, "One dollar and eleven cents, the price is right to buy a miracle, which can help your brother!"

The man took the money Sally, and Sally holding hands:
"Take me to your sister, I want to see him and the parents'

The man is Dr. Carlton Armstrong, a famous surgeon. Operations carried out at no cost and it did not take long Georgi returned home in good health.
His parents are very happy.
Sally smiled ...
He knows exactly how much a miracle cost, One dollar and eleven cents! coupled with confidence.
When u think that there is no miracle, you're wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment