Sunday 15 March 2015

"Can I Buy Time 1 hour Papa?"

One day, a father came home from work at 21:00 at night. As the days before, the day was very tiring for him. When he got home he found his son is 8 years old sitting in class 2 elementary school was waiting at the front door of the house. Looks like he had a long wait. "Why not sleep?" Asked the father to his son.

Usually the child is a sleep when he got home from work, and only wake up when he will be ready to depart to the office in the morning. "I waited for Dad to go home, because I want to ask how much is the salary Papa?" "Well, oddly enough, why asking salary Papa all ? You want to ask for money again huh? "" Ah, no pa, I only to know it ... "" Okay, you should count yourself. Every day Papa worked about 10 hours and paid 40 Dollars. monthly average is calculated 25 business days. So Papa one month salary how, behold?! "The boy then ran to take paper from a desk while his father took off his shoes and take a drink.

When the father to the room to change clothes, the children followed him. "So if one day Papa paid 40 Dollars weeks to 10 hours, meaning an hour Papa paid 4 dollar !" "You are clever, now yea..fine, night sleep!" But the child does not want to leave. "Papa, I may borrow money 1 dollar not?" "It's late son, why ask for money of the night. Already, tomorrow morning. Now you sleep ... "" But daddy ... "" There, now sleep ... "the voice of the father started high notes. That child it turned toward his room.

The father seemed to regret his words. Shortly afterwards he approached her in the room. The child is-sobbing, holding money   3 dollar. While stroking the child's head, daddy said "Papa forgive y! Why do you ask for money at night now..tommorow still could. Instead of 1 dollar, more than that also allowed. You want to use to buy toys, right? .... "" Papa, I'm guns asked for money. I borrow ... I'll return when it's saving again from my allowance. "" ya..ya. but why ?? "asked the Papa."

I waited Papa come home today from hours 8. I want to take Dad to play snakes and ladders. One hour pa, I beg. Mama used to say, that when Papa was very valuable.So I want to buy a Papa. I open my savings, but there is only 1 dollar. but Papa says, for one hour Papa paid 4 dollar .. because my savings is only 3 dollar, - and it was not enough, I want to borrow 1 dollar from Papa ... "The Papa was just speechless.

He was lost for words. He also hugged the little boy crying Hearing the words of his son, the Papa fell silent, he immediately touched, a loss for words and cry .. he then immediately embrace his beloved child, crying and apologizing to the child .. "Forgive Papa dear ... "said the Papa." Papa was a mistake, for this Papa Papa forgot to what hard work ... forgive my Dad ... "said Papa midst of her crying. The child is only silence in the arms of the Papa ..

No comments:

Post a Comment