Thursday 26 March 2015

What is "LOVE"??

This story could be a reflection of us who always wrong what the meaning of love.

One day, Titto asked his teacher, "What is love?
How do I find it? "

His teacher replied, "There is a large flower garden in front. Walk you and without be retreating back, then take a flower stalk. If you find a flower that you think is the most beautiful, then you have found love."

Titto walked forward, and before long, he returned empty-handed, without bringing anything.

His teacher asked, "Why did you not bring a single flower?"

Titto replied, "I'm only allowed to carry one, and while walking should not be pulled back (turn around). Actually, I've found the most amazing, but I do not know if there are more beautiful there before, so I did not pick the flowers. As I walked further, I realized that the flowers I saw were not as beautiful as the flowers before, so I did not pick a flower in the end "

His teacher then said, "So, yea that is love"

MEANING of this story is:

1. Love it is increasingly being sought, the not found.

2. Love the presence in my heart, when it can resist the desire and hope that more.

3. When the hope and desire that the excess will love, then obtained is emptiness ... no nothing gained, and can not be pushed back back. Time and time can not be played backwards.

4.Accept the love is

No comments:

Post a Comment